Thank you for referring your patient to us. Below is a list of conditions I treat on a regular basis.
- Thyroid surgery
- Parathyroid surgery
- Parotid and salivary gland disorders
- Skin cancer in the head and neck including reconstruction
- Head and neck cancer
- Transoral robotic surgery (TORS) for throat cancer
- Pharyngeal pouch
- Reconstructive surgery for facial paralysis
- Microvascular head and neck reconstruction
- Neck lumps and Neck dissection
- Office laryngoscopy for investigation of dysphagia and voice change
For all bookings and enquiries please contact the office on:
Urgent patients with biopsy proven cancers will be seen as soon as possible, usually within 2-3 days, depending on the clinical scenario. Please mark the referral as URGENT. If you would like to discuss a patient with me directly, please do not hesitate to contact the office and my staff will put you through to me, take a message, or if convenient provide you with my mobile number or personal email address. Please be aware that I may be operating and unable to answer immediately. However, I will always get back to you as soon as I can.